Yohimbine HCl Basic Info
Melting point:288-290 °C (dec.)(lit.)
alpha 99 º (c=1%, H2O, dry subst)
refractive index 103 ° (C=1, H2O)
storage temp. Refrigerator
solubility H2O: 10 mg/mL
color white to off-white
Sensitive Light Sensitive
Yohimbine HCl Product Detail
Yohimbine (/jo??h?mbi?n/) is an indole alkaloid derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It is a veterinary drug used to reverse sedation in dogs and deer. Yohimbine has been studied as a potential treatment for erectile dysfunction but there is insufficient evidence to rate its effectiveness. Extracts from yohimbe have been marketed as dietary supplements for improving sexual function.
Yohimbe is the name of an evergreen tree that is found in Zaire, Cameroon, and Gabon. The bark of yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine, which is used to make medicine.
Yohimbe is used to arouse sexual excitement, for erectile dysfunction (ED), sexual problems caused by medications for depression called selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and general sexual problems in both men and women. It is also used for athletic performance, weight loss, exhaustion, chest pain, high blood pressure, low blood pressure that occurs when standing up, diabetic nerve pain, and for depression along with certain other medications.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
Usage: Indole alkaloid with α2-adrenergic blocking activity. Mydriatic. Used in the treatment of neurological disorders.
Usage: alpha adrenergic blocker, mydriatic, antidepressant
Usage: vasodilator, neuromodulator
Usage: a2-adrenergic antagonist, used for erectile dysfunction
Usage: Erectile dysfunction & Mydriatic agent
Yohimbine HCl Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
Yohimbine HCl Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.