Prilocaine belongs to amide local anesthetic drug with its anesthesia intensity and speed being similar as lidocaine but with a longer duration period and weaker effect on vasodilation.
Procaine is a local anesthetic drug of the amino ester group.
It is clinically used for infiltration anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, surface anesthesia (including in the thoracoscopy or abdominal surgery for mucosal anesthesia) and nerve conduction block.
Tetracaine HCl Basic Info
storage temp. Refrigerator
solubility alcohol: solublesoluble 40 parts of solvent
Tetracaine HCl Product Detail
Tetracaine, also known as amethocaine, is a local anesthetic used to numb the eyes, nose, or throat. It may also be used before starting an intravenous to decrease pain from the procedure. Typically it is applied as a liquid to the area. Onset of effects when used in the eyes is within 30 seconds and last for less than 15 minutes.
Common side effects include a brief period of burning at the site of use. Allergic reactions may uncommonly occur. Long term use is generally not recommended as it may slow healing of the eye. It is unclear if use during pregnancy is safe for the baby. Tetracaine is in the ester-type local anesthetic family of medications. It works by blocking the sending of nerve impulses.
Tetracaine (INN, also known as amethocaine; trade name Pontocaine. Ametop and Dicaine) is a potent local anesthetic of the ester group. It is mainly used topically in ophthalmology and as an antipruritic, and it has been used in spinal anesthesia. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
(1) In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
(2) Tetracaine is the T in Tac, a mixture of 5 to 12 per cent tetracaine, 5M(per myriad), a half per mille (0.5‰), or .05 per cent (1 part in 2000) , and 4 or 10 per cent hydrochloride used in ear, nose & throat surgery and in the emergemcy department where numbing of the surface is needed rapidly, especially when children have been injured in the eye, ear, or other sensitive locations.
(3) Tetracaine is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of 4-butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine is used in different parts of the body to cause numbness or loss of feeling in some patients before having a medical test or procedure.
Tetracaine HCl Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
Tetracaine HCl Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.