DMAA is an indirect sympathomimetic drug invented and developed by Eli Lilly and Company and marketed as an inhaled nasal decongestant from 1944 until it was voluntarily withdrawn from the market in 1983.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) are a family of at least 28 isomers of linoleic acid found mostly in the meat and dairy products derived from ruminants.
Lorcaserin, currently marketed under the trade name Belviq and previously Lorqess during development, is a weight-loss drug developed by Arena Pharmaceuticals.
L-Carnitine Basic Info
L-Tartaric acid 30.8%~32.8%
Description White crystalline powder
Loss on drying ≤0.50%
Residue on ignition(sulfated) ≤0.20%
Total Heavy metals ≤10ppm
L-Carnitine Product Detail
Carnitine (β-hydroxy-γ-N-trimethylaminobutyric acid, 3-hydroxy-4-N,N,N- trimethylaminobutyrate) is a quaternary ammonium compound involved in metabolism in most mammals, plants and some bacteria. Carnitine may exist in two isomers, labeled D-carnitine and L-carnitine, as they are optically active. At room temperature, pure carnitine is a white powder, and a water-soluble zwitterion with low toxicity. Carnitine only exists in animals as the L-enantiomer, and D-carnitine is toxic because it inhibits the activity of L-carnitine. Carnitine was discovered in 1905 as a result of its high concentration in muscle tissue. It was originally labeled vitamin BT;
however, because carnitine is synthesized in the human body, it is no longer considered a vitamin. Carnitine can be synthesized by most humans; about 1 in 350 males are unable to synthesize it due to genetic causes on the X chromosome. Carnitine is involved in the oxidation of fatty acids, and involved in systemic primary carnitine deficiency. It has been studied for preventing and treating other conditions, and is used as a purported performance enhancing drug.
Carnitine, derived from an amino acid, is nearly found in all organisms and animal tissue. Carnitine is the generic expression for a number of compounds that include L-carnitine, acetyl-L-carnitine, and propionyl-L-carnitine It is most accumulated in cardiac and skeletal muscles as it accounts for 0.1% of its dry matter. It was first derived from meat extracts in 1905 ,therefore the name carnitine is derived from Latin ""carnus"" or flesh.The body synthesizes enough carnitine from lysine side chains to keep up with the needs of people to produce energy,which acts as a transporter of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria to be oxidized and produce energy.Some individuals with genetic or medical disorders (like preterm infants) cannot make enough, so this makes carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient for them.
L-Carnitine Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
L-Carnitine Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.