Phenacetin was introduced in 1887 in Elberfeld by German company Bayer, and was used principally as an analgesic; it was one of the first synthetic fever reducers to go on the market.
Ropivacaine is contraindicated for intravenous regional anaesthesia (IVRA).
Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions.
Dyclonine HCl Basic Info
storage temp. -20°C Freezer
Water Solubility Partly soluble in water. Soluble in chloroform, ethanol, acetone and methanol.
Dyclonine HCl Product Detail
Dyclonine (Dyclocaine) is an oral anaesthetic that is the active ingredient of Sucrets, an over the counter throat lozenge. It is also found in some varieties of the Cepacol sore throat spray. It is a local anesthetic, used topically as the hydrochloride salt. Dyclonine hydrochloride has been found to possess, in addition to its topical anesthetic properties, significant bactericidal and fungicidal activity.
Dyclonine HCl Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
Dyclonine HCl Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.