It has been discovered that when GHRP-6 and insulin are administered simultaneously, GH response to GHRP-6 is increased (1).
Long arginine 3-IGF-1, abbreviated as IGF-1 LR3 or LR3-IGF-1, is a synthetic protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).
PT-141, commonly known as PT141 or Bremelanotide, is a synthetic heptapeptide analogue of the naturally occuring alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH) that is currently being studied for its numerous theoretical therapeutic applications.
DSIP (2mg) Basic Info
Delta sleep-inducing peptide DSIP CAS:62568-57-4
Specification: 1mg/vial or 2mg/vial;
Molecular Weight: 848.81
DSIP (2mg) Product Detail
Delta sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) has been shown to increase sleep in various animals and it is found in various parts of the brain including the hypothalamus. While intraventricular administration of DSIP (2 or 10 micrograms) failed to affect LH release in ovariectomized rats, in two separate experiments DSIP (2 or 10; 15 or 30 micrograms) promptly stimulated LH release in ovariectomized estrogen, progesterone-primed rats. However, DSIP (10(-8) or 10(-6)M) had no effect on either basal or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone-induced in vitro LH release from the hemipituitaries of ovarian steroid-primed rats. These findings are in accord with the hypothesis that DSIP or DSIP-like peptide(s) may activate the hypothalamic neural circuitry responsible for stimulation of LH release reported to occur during sleep.
Delta sleep-inducing peptide, abbreviated DSIP, is a neuropeptide that when infused into the mesodiencephalic ventricle of recipient rabbits induces spindle and delta EEG activity and reduced motor activities.
Delta sleep-inducing peptide was first discovered in 1974 by the Swiss Schoenenberger-Monnier group who isolated it from the cerebral venous blood of rabbits in an induced state of sleep. It was primarily believed to be involved in sleep regulation due to its apparent ability to induce slow-wave sleep in rabbits, but studies on the subject have been contradictory.
DSIP is an amphiphilic peptide of molecular weight 850 daltons with the amino acid motif:N-Trp-Ala-Gly-Gly-Asp-Ala-Ser-Gly-Glu-CIt has been found in both free and bound forms in the hypothalamus, limbic system and pituitary as well as various peripheral organs, tissues and body fluids.
In the brain its action may be mediated by NMDA receptors. In another study Delta sleep-inducing peptide stimulated Acetyltransferase activity through α1 receptors in rats.It is unknown where DSIP is synthesized.
1. Delta sleep-inducing peptide, abbreviated DSIP, is a neuropeptide that when infused into the mesodiencephalic ventricle of recipient rabbits induces spindle and delta EEG activity and reduced motor activities.
2. Many roles for DSIP have been suggested following research carried out using peptide analogues with a greater molecular stability and through measuring DSIP-like immunological (DSIP-LI) response by injecting DSIP antiserum and antibodies.
DSIP (2mg) Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
DSIP (2mg) Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.