Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen or APAP, is a medicine used to treat pain and fever. It is typically used for mild to moderate pain relief.
Phenacetin was introduced in 1887 in Elberfeld by German company Bayer, and was used principally as an analgesic; it was one of the first synthetic fever reducers to go on the market.
Tetracaine, also known as amethocaine, is a local anesthetic used to numb the eyes, nose, or throat.
Benzocaine Basic Info
Melting point:88-90 °C
Boiling point:172 °C (12.7517 mmHg)
storage temp. 0-6°C
solubility alcohol: soluble1 gm in 5 ml
form Crystalline Powde
Benzocaine Product Detail
Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions. It may be used for:
Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes (sore throat, cold sores, mouth ulcers, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation), Otic pain (earache), Surgical or procedural local anesthesia.
Benzocaine is a topical analgesic (meaning it is to be used on the body surface or in the mouth but should not be swallowed) that has a number of different uses in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Depending on the dose and form, the active ingredient benzocaine can be used to relieve throat and mouth pain; To alleviate external vaginal itching and burning; To stop pain and itching due to hemorrhoids; Or to relieve minor skin irritations, pain, and itching. Because benzocaine is available in different doses and forms, it is very important to read the Drug Facts label carefully to determine whether the medicine is intended to be used for the symptoms you are experiencing.
Benzocaine can be the only active ingredient in oral treatments that relieve sore throat or address mouth pain caused by cold sores, canker sores, teething, and other issues. It also can be combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments that not only relieve mouth and throat pain, but also protect irritated areas, provide a soothing coating, or relieve dryness.
Benzocaine is a kind of fat-soluble surface anesthetic. Compared with several other topical anesthetics such as lidocaine, tetracaine, its intensity is small, so it won't make people feel discomfort because of the anesthesia effect on the mucosa. It is a very strong fat-soluble drugs with easy combination with mucosa or skin and not easy penetration into body to produce toxicity.
Benzocaine Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days.
Benzocaine Our Advantage
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.